Booking Conditions – UK courses and events, corporate/group bookings
- Once a group booking contract has been completed and signed this is taken as commitment to honour the booking made at the full price agreed.
- If the company/organisation or a representative of the company/organisation wish to cancel the booking 4 weeks or more from the start of the course/event/training, the company/organisation will be liable for paying 25% of the full fee agreed, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Will4Adventure.
- If the company/organisation or a representative of the company/organisation wish to cancel the booking within 4 weeks of the start of the course/event/training, the company/organisation will be liable for the full fee agreed.
- Unless otherwise stated, candidates are expected to pay their own accommodation costs and/or catering costs.
- Sometimes Will4Adventure staff may offer to drive candidates, in their own cars, either to and from the venue or during a course. These arrangements are nothing to do with Will4Adventure, and as such are offered on a goodwill basis. No right to travel is intended or implied. They are non-commercial arrangements, and any payments are made solely on a cost-sharing basis. No liability is implied or accepted by Will4Adventure for any loss or damage experienced by a candidate in such cases.
- The right to alter or cancel a course is reserved. If Will4Adventure cancels a course/event/training, prior to commencement and through no fault of the participant, refunds will be given in full. No liability for consequential loss is accepted.
- Upon receipt of a group booking contract for a course/event/training, details of start and finish times will be supplied prior to attending, along with an outline programme and any equipment requirements.
- Candidates are advised to insure themselves against cancellation or curtailment, personal injury and loss or damage to personal effects and equipment. Will4Adventure cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to personal effects/equipment, howsoever caused.
- Where applicable, all course instructors will be qualified to the standard recommended by Mountain Training, or ITC First (for first aid training).
- The syllabus for each course is as stated on this website. However, the exact programme may vary depending on the weather, experience of the candidates, location etc.
- Safety is of paramount importance: candidates are expected to agree to act on any requests that staff consider necessary. Will4Adventure, and any of its staff, reserves the right to terminate a course immediately for any person who refuses to act on the advice of course tutors.
- Will4Adventure Ltd is insured for public liability to the limit of £5 million.
Tuition and Safety
- All course instructors and event leaders will be qualified to the standard required by the associated awarding organisation or by the associated National Governing Body.
- The syllabus for each course is as stated on this website or as agreed within any agreed contract between Will4Adventure and the client. However, the exact programme may vary depending on the weather, experience of the candidates, location etc.
- Safety is of paramount importance. Therefore, candidates are expected to agree to act on any requests that staff consider necessary. Will4Adventure, and any of its staff, reserves the right to terminate a course or event immediately for any person who refuses to act on the advice of course tutors or event staff.
Risk and Dangers – Participation Statement
Whilst we maintain high professional standards of client care and safety, you must realise and understand that climbing, mountaineering and other mountain related activities all take place in hazardous terrain. The risks involved can be minimised but never entirely eliminated.
We therefore draw your attention to the British Mountaineering Council’s (BMC) Participation Statement:
The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
When booking on any of our courses you must understand and accept the BMC participation statement.
Booking Information – medical information disclosure
- It is essential that candidates with any medical history that may affect their safety or capability whilst with us (eg epilepsy, diabetes, asthma, heart condition, pregnancy …), fill out a Will4Adventure medical history questionnaire prior to attending and that they provide any updates in this regard that may occur between making the booking and attending the event/training. Will4Adventure cannot accept any liability for any loss or injury caused by medical conditions that were not disclosed. Disclosure of a medical problem will not necessarily preclude a candidate from attending.
Payment of Invoices
All invoices must be paid by BACS transfer to Will4Adventure Ltd: 05-08-18 33259456 or by cheque posted to 13 Spring Hill, Sheffield, S10 1ET.
Late payments may be subject to interest charges in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 2013.
No VAT is charged since Will4Adventure Ltd is not VAT registered.
In the event of any queries please call William Legon on 07791860163 or email at email@example.com Please note, Will4Adventure is a Ltd company, number: 9492807.