How Good is Your Knowledge of Outdoor First Aid?
Will4Adventure has been a specialist provider of Outdoor First Aid since 2010. Here you’ll find 20 questions that might make you think a bit, and hopefully learn something from too. We hope you enjoy it!
Contact Will4Adventure using the form below
Let us know when you last did your first aid training or when it’s next due and if you like we can remind you three months before your next course and let you know which courses we have running, when and where. And – for early bookings we’ll even give you a 20% discount!
Or if you prefer – look at what courses we have coming up and book your next course today!
Further Reading …
Please take a look at any of our blog posts below and if you like what you read please can you share it on social media with a shout out to @Will4Adventure – we’d be hugely grateful!
- Outdoor First Aid – Five items of essential first aid kit for the outdoors
- One Item Of First Aid Kit: Always Needed: The Least Appreciated
- Save a Life With a Slice of Flapjack – Diabetes
- Air Rescue Capabilities in the UK
- Five Top Tips to Help You Pass ML Assessment
- Five Top Tips to Help You Pass RCI Assessment
- Rock Climbing Skills – Rigging Climbs
- Free navigation training resources for Mountain Professionals
- Top Tips to Getting Work as a Freelance Outdoor Leader
- Grade 1 Scrambles for Aspirant Mountain Leaders