Will4Adventure is a provider of Immediate Temporary Care (ITC) 16 hour outdoor first aid courses in the Peak District, Sheffield & Surrey, offering a selection of excellent hands-on first aid training that will take you from the office to the wilderness. Our 2 day Outdoor First Aid courses:
- will revalidate ALL NGB awards (eg MCI, Mountain Leader, RCI, WGL, BCU, BASI ski instructor, Mountain Bike Leader, Local Cave and Mine Leader etc)
- are suitable for school teachers/DofE leaders, Forest Schools, HF holidays’ & Ramblers’ leaders
- are Ofqual / SQA accredited & meet HSE standards for due diligence for first aid providers
- our 2 day outdoor first aid courses meet the standards set by the Institute of Outdoor Learning at band 4
- have discounts available for early bookings
Not sure this is the right outdoor first aid course for you? Got some questions? Call Will directly on 07791860163. In the event that our hands are tied up please do leave a message and we’ll get right back to you as soon as we can.
1 day Outdoor First Aid Emergency Action
This course covers the basic essentials of rescue and emergency care managing immediate, potentially life threatening incidents in a systematic manner. It is ideal for Climbing Wall Instructors (CWI) or anyone who may be required to take charge at an incident or for someone who wishes to be confident assisting a leader. Our one day (8 hour) course is particularly suitable for DofE students and anyone who wishes to be a safer pair of hands in the wilderness environment of the UK. This course is day 1 of our 2 day outdoor first aid course. Successful candidates will be awarded the Emergency First Aid at Work certificate with a supporting letter stating that the qualification was earned as part of a wider 8 hour Outdoor First Aid course set within the wilderness context.
Course fee includes first aid manual and first aid certificate valid for three years.
- Interactive hands on practical training indoors and out
- Use of recommended first aid kit
- Easy to follow individual course booklet
- An accredited, recognised certificate valid for 3 years
Nb Following this course you will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) certificate with an accompanying letter explaining that this was part of a wider 8 hour outdoor first aid course.
- All dates listed are for courses run in Sheffield and the Peak District (Youlegreave)
- If the Peak District is not suitable for you then please email us with your location requirements
The 1 day Outdoor First Aid courses run on the first day of our two day Outdoor First Aid courses. See above.
These dates not suitable for you? Email us and we’ll see what we can arrange!
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW), Paediatric First Aid, 1 and 2 day Outdoor First Aid courses, and Expedition First Aid. Whatever your needs, and wherever you are, we welcome group bookings! We regularly run courses for schools, the National Trust, the Wildlife Trust, the Fell Running Association, and various university environmental scientists and academics. Let us know where and when you need a course running and we will happily offer you a competitive quote for our services. Group rates include a first aid manual and first aid certificate (valid for three years) for all participants.