Will4Adventure is a provider of Immediate Temporary Care (ITC) 16 hour outdoor first aid courses in the Peak District, Sheffield, Surrey and Kent, offering a selection of excellent hands-on first aid training that will take you from the office to the wilderness. Our 2 day Outdoor First Aid courses:
- will revalidate ALL NGB awards (eg MCI, Mountain Leader, RCI, HML, BCU, BASI ski instructor, Mountain Bike Leader, Local Cave and Mine Leader etc)
- are suitable for school teachers/DofE leaders, HF holidays’ & Ramblers’ leaders
- are Ofqual / SQA accredited & meet HSE standards for due diligence for first aid providers
- our 2 day outdoor first aid courses meet the standards set by the Institute of Outdoor Learning at band 4
- have discounts available for early bookings
Outdoor First Aid Courses: Essential information
Note discounts for early bookings:
8+ weeks get 20% off: £109
6+ weeks get 15% off: £116
4+ weeks get 10% off: £122
Questions? Call us on 07791860163
our 2 day outdoor first aid courses meet the standards set by the Institute of Outdoor Learning at band 4 making it suitable for schools expedition first aid requirements.
- 18th – 21st January 2022 – 4 day Advanced OFA / Expedition FA course (see here for further details)
- 25th / 26th January 2022 – course full
- 15th / 16th February 2022 – course full
- 15th / 16th March 2022 – course full
- 19th / 20th April 2022
- 10th / 11th May 2022
- 14th / 15th June 2022
- 27th / 28th January 2022
- 24th / 25th March 2022
- 21st / 22nd April 2022
This venue is just 15 minutes walk from Camberley Station
- 29th / 30th January 2022 – course full
- 19th / 20th February 2022
- 19th / 20th March 2022
- 23rd / 24th April 2022
- 14th / 15th May 2022
- 9th / 10th July 2022
- 5th / 6th February 2022 – 1 place available, please enquire
- 29th / 30th January 2022 – check availability before booking
- 5th / 6th March 2022
- 9th / 10th April 2022
This venue is just 15 minutes walk from Camberley Station
You will receive an E-certificate. If you need a paper copy also, please let us know and add £2 to the above prices.
Also add £15 if you also wish to be assessed for and certificated for Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) on the same course.
Not sure this is the right outdoor first aid course for you? Got some questions? Call Will directly on 07791860163. In the event that our hands are tied up please do leave a message and we’ll get right back to you as soon as we can.
1 day Outdoor First Aid Emergency Action
This course covers the basic essentials of rescue and emergency care managing immediate, potentially life threatening incidents in a systematic manner. It is ideal for Climbing Wall Instructors (CWI) or anyone who may be required to take charge at an incident or for someone who wishes to be confident assisting a leader. Our one day (8 hour) course is particularly suitable for DofE students and anyone who wishes to be a safer pair of hands in the wilderness environment of the UK. This course is day 1 of our 2 day outdoor first aid course. Successful candidates will be awarded the Emergency First Aid at Work certificate with a supporting letter stating that the qualification was earned as part of a wider 8 hour Outdoor First Aid course set within the wilderness context.
Course fee includes first aid manual and first aid certificate valid for three years.
- Interactive hands on practical training indoors and out
- Use of recommended first aid kit
- Easy to follow individual course booklet
- An accredited, recognised certificate valid for 3 years
Nb Following this course you will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) certificate with an accompanying letter explaining that this was part of a wider 8 hour outdoor first aid course.
- Dates listed are for courses run in Sheffield, the Peak District (Youlegreave), Surrey (Camberley) and Kent (Maidstone)
- If these locations are not suitable for you then please email us with your location requirements
The 1 day Outdoor First Aid courses run on the first day of our two day Outdoor First Aid courses. See above.
These dates not suitable for you? Email us and we’ll see what we can arrange!
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW), Paediatric First Aid, 1 and 2 day Outdoor First Aid courses, and Expedition First Aid. Whatever your needs, and wherever you are, we welcome group bookings! We regularly run courses for schools, the National Trust, the Wildlife Trust, the Fell Running Association, and various university environmental scientists and academics. Let us know where and when you need a course running and we will happily offer you a competitive quote for our services. Group rates include a first aid manual and first aid certificate (valid for three years) for all participants.
Book Your Place(s) on one of our Outdoor First Aid Courses HERE
Please be sure to read the booking conditions
Immediate Temporary Care
Will4Adventure is a provider of Immediate Temporary Care (ITC) outdoor first aid courses. ITC First Ltd is a recognised awarding organisation approved by OfQual and the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA).
- Print off your own casualty card from here
- Always know where you are with this free app: OS Locate
- Outdoor First Aid – Five items of essential first aid kit for the outdoors
- What to do in an Emergency Outdoors
- One Item Of First Aid Kit: Always Needed: The Least Appreciated
- First Aid Kit for Overseas Treks
- Dealing With Mass Casualties – Triage First Aid
- Save a Life With a Slice of Flapjack – Diabetes
- Outdoor First Aid – Giant Hogweed
- Top Tips For Footcare
- Expedition First Aid – Five things to look for in a local hospital
- Expedition and outdoor first aid – heat exhaustion
- Air Rescue and Emergency Care Capabilities in the UK
- Expedition First Aid – Diarrhoeal illness