That shiny new bike stood in your hallway is designed for one thing and one thing only – bombing down rocky trails and effortlessly getting you back to the top for the next one! Let us help you to get the most from time out on your bike …
- Mountain Biking – Private Coaching Sessions
- Mountain Biking – Fundamentals
- Mountain Biking – Improvers
- Navigation Skills Day for Mountain Biking
- Outdoor First Aid for Mountain Bikers
- Guided Mountain Biking Rides in the Peak District
- Guided Mountain Biking for Families & Children
The Peak District National Park is famed among cyclists for having some of the most spectacular trails in the UK. Here we offer you the opportunity to join one of our qualified mountain bike leaders who would love nothing more than to share with you their knowledge of how to get the most from your riding.
Will4Adventure’s MTB kills courses aim to open up the area to anyone wishing to begin mountain biking or improve their existing skills. Using highly experienced, knowledgeable local guides, our mountain biking courses are designed to teach and develop for you some new skills and to show you some cracking good rides to boot!
Our guided rides are perfect for everyone, including those of you that already have some skills, to groups of friends, to families looking to inject a little bit of adventure into their holiday here!
Further reading / information
- Peak District Accommodation
- The Bike Garage – Peak District MTB repair and hire
- Mountain Biking Skills Courses
- 10 Ways to Be Better at Map Reading for Mountain Bikers
- Ten GREAT Peak District walks to do
- The Tongue In Cheek History Of The Peak District
- Vertebrate Publishing – mountain biking guidebooks
- Peak District MTB – voluntary organisation that aims to preserve, improve and promote mountain biking within the Peak District National Park